THE LEADER IN FITNESS!
Powerhouse Gym Edmonton South is owned and operated by Darcy Rash. Darcy has been involved in the fitness industry for over 40 years and continues to be actively involved with all aspects of fitness.
Powerhouse Gym in South Edmonton is an old school style of gym. You will find loads of equipment, iron weights, strong man and power lifting apparatus and so much more.
At Powerhouse you will feel comfortable if you are coming to get in shape, lose some weight, gain some weight or compete in any competition.
There are fitness, figure, bodybuilding, physique, classic bodybuilding, bikini, strongmen and power lifters competitors surrounded by people looking to improve their lives through fitness. Powerhouse brings an aura whereby you push yourself through your limits
It is not uncommon to see an A-list celebrity training at Powerhouse Gym, including such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cameron Diaz, John Travolta, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Tyson and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to name a few.
Here in Edmonton most of the pros come in for their workouts when they are in town. Ben Pakulski does regular workshops at Powerhouse, Flex Wheeler, Shawn Rhoden and numerous other pros are regulars when they come to town.
Powerhouse Power Hour
$6.95 smoothies & Stir Frys from 3 PM – 6 PM Daily
Saturdays: FREE Drop in!
To Join our gym on line click here: http://www.inchargelife.com/App/ProcessPayment.aspx?AgreementID=2810&MasterID=11913
For a FREE 7-day Trial: http://www.inchargelife.com/App/ProcessPayment.aspx?AgreementID=4251&MasterID=11913
Check out our other companies:
Powerhouse Gym is the fastest growing gym licensing organization in the world. We are distinguished by our unsurpassed motivating atmosphere, knowledgeable staff and premier exercise equipment, which supports our members in meeting their individual fitness goals. We provide these with dedication to the highest quality of customer satisfaction delivered with a sense of friendliness, individual pride and company spirit. The strength of our heart-felt identity is utilized to inspire every person that steps foot into our gyms to better themselves.
Know Powerhouse Gym.
- William and Norman Dabish opened the first Powerhouse Gym – “The Original” – in 1975 in Highland Park, Michigan
- Powerhouse Gym remains family owned and operated, currently led by its CEO, Henry W. Dabish
- Today, Powerhouse Gym is the largest health club licensing organization in the world with 300+ licensees in 40 states across the U.S. with presence in over 20 countries worldwide
- There are over 1.5 million Powerhouse Gym members that exercise in one of our 300 plus locations throughout the world
- We are a licensing organization that is comprised of individually owned and operated facilities along with corporate owned locations.
- Our gyms offer the newest in fitness programs including personal training and customized goal oriented programs and a wide array of inspiring group exercise classes.
- Powerhouse Gyms are heavily involved with its local communities. Powerhouse contributes and sponsors many inner city youth programs and works closely with the American Heart Association and American Cancer Society.
Know Our Members.
- Our membership is comprised of people from all ages and all walks of life including everyone from novice gym goers who are discovering fitness for the first time to Hollywood stars and professional athletes.
- Despite our diverse membership base, Powerhouse Gym is not defined by demographics but by a mentality. Powerhouse Gym members share a common dedication, passion and commitment to realizing their goals.
- We offer innovative programs to help members of all ages.
- It is not uncommon to see an A-list celebrity training at Powerhouse Gym, including such stars as Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cameron Diaz, John Travolta, Jerome “The Bus” Bettis, Alex Rodriguez, Mike Tyson and Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, to name a few.
Know Our Mission.
We Inspire And Support Our Members In Bettering Themselves By Reaching Their Fitness Goals.